Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences
Inselstraße 22, 04103 Leipzig, Germany
Welcome to my page. I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences. In September 2020, I defended my thesis at Leipzig University.
My work is in the intersection of mathematics and theoretical computer science. My interests include categorical topology, (categorical) measure and probability theory, (symbolic) dynamical systems, topological entropy, and convex structures.
Invited Talks and Conferences
Seminars and Lectures
- August 2020: Entropy-dimension of dynamical systems.
- August 2020: Sofic entropy.
- May 2020: Symbolic dynamics on infinite alphabets. The slides are available.
- November 2019: Minicourse: Symbolic dynamics, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences. A video of the lecture is available.
- October 2018: From probability to possibility: The Kantorovich- and the Hausdorff-extension of dynamical systems.
- October 2018: Lipschitz maps.
- June 2018: Dynamics of probability measures: Affine representation and other aspects.
- April 2018: Posets, Galois connections, and closure operators.
- 2017-2018: Lecture series: Dynamical systems and ergodic theory, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences.
- 2017-2018: Coorganizer: Likbez seminar on basic notions of science and mathematics, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences.
- 2017: Lecture series: Fundamental theorems of game theory, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences.
- 2016: Organizer: Seminar on mathematical social science, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences.
- Summer 2014: Tutorial Microeconomics 2, Humboldt Universität Berlin.
- Winter 2014: Tutorial Microeconomics 1, Humboldt Universität Berlin.
Short Academic CV
- 2020: Doctorate in theoretical computer science, Leipzig University.
- 2017-2020: International Max Planck Research School Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig.
- 2016: M.Sc. Economics, Humboldt Universität Berlin.
- Summer 2015: Research intern in the group Adaptive Behavior and Cognition, Max Planck Institute for Human Development, Berlin.
- 2014-2015: Research assistant in the research group Market Behavior, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- 2014: Teaching assistant for microeconomic theory, Humboldt Universität Berlin.
- 2012: B.Sc. Political Economics, Universität Heidelberg.