Welcome to Khazhgali Kozhasov's Home page!
Office: F3 07
Tel: +49 (0) 341-9959-768
I am currently a postdoc in the group of Bernd Sturmfels at MPI MiS. In May 2018 I graduated from SISSA where my advisors were Andrei Agrachev and Antonio Lerario. Here is my CV.
(Real) algebraic geometry, hyperbolic polynomials, random geometry
Preprints and publications
- On the geometry of the set of symmetric matrices with repeated eigenvalues (with P. Breiding and A. Lerario), to appear in the Arnold Mathematical Journal
- The real polynomial eigenvalue problem is well conditioned on the average (with C. Beltran), accepted in the Journal of Foundations of Computational Mathematics
- Random spectrahedra (with P. Breiding and A. Lerario), submitted
- On fully real eigenconfigurations of tensors, SIAM Journal on Applied Algebra and
Geometry, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 339-347, 2018
- On the number of flats tangent to convex hypersurfaces in random position (with A. Lerario), accepted in the Journal of Discrete and Computational Geometry
- A geometric flow in the space of G^2-structures on the cone over S^3\times S^3, Siberian Mathematical Journal, November 2015, Volume 56, Issue 6, pp 1093–1100