Preprints and publications
- P. Bella, "Long Time Behavior of Weak Solutions to Navier-Stokes-Poisson System",
Journal of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics 14 (2012), pp. 279-294.
- P. Bella, E. Feireisl, D. Prazak, "Long time behavior and stabilization to equilibria of solutions
to the Navier-Stokes-Fourier system driven by highly oscillating unbounded external forces",
J. Dynam. Differential Equations 25 (2013), no. 2, 257--268. pdf.
- P. Bella, R.V. Kohn, "Wrinkles as the result of compressive stresses in an annular thin film",
Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics 67 (2014), no. 5, 693--747, pdf.
- P. Bella, E. Feireisl, A. Novotny, "Dimension reduction for compressible viscous fluids",
Acta Appl. Math. 134 (2014), 111-121 pdf.
- P. Bella, R.V. Kohn, "Metric-induced wrinkling of a thin elastic sheet",
Journal of Nonlinear Science, 24 (2014), no. 6, 1147-1176. pdf.
- P. Bella, M. Goldman, "Nucleation barriers at corners for cubic-to-tetragonal phase transformation",
Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, 145A (2015), 715--724.
- P. Bella, M. Goldman, B. Zwicknagl, "Study of island formation in epitaxially strained films on unbounded domains",
Archive for rational mechanics and analysis, 218 (2015), no. 1, 163--217.
- P. Bella, "Transition between planar and wrinkled regions in uniaxially stretched thin elastic film",
Archive for rational mechanics and analysis 216 (2015), no. 2, 623-672, MIS preprint.
- P. Bella, E. Feireisl, B.J. Jin, A. Novotny, "Robustness of strong solutions to the compressible Navier-Stokes system",
Mathematische Annalen June 2015, Volume 362, Issue 1-2, pp 281-303.
- P. Bella, F. Otto, "Corrector estimates for elliptic systems with random periodic coefficients",
SIAM Multiscale Modeling and Simulation, 14(4), 1434--1462.
- P. Bella, A. Giunti, F. Otto, "Quantitative stochastic homogenization: local control of homogenization error through corrector",
Arxiv preprint, to be published in Park City Mathematics Series.
- P. Bella, R.V. Kohn, "Coarsening of folds in drapes",
to appear in Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, ArXiv.
- P. Bella, E. Feireisl, M. Lewicka, A. Novotny, "A rigorous justification of the Euler and Navier-Stokes equations with geometric effects",
SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis (SIMA), 48(6), 3907--3930.
- P. Bella, B. Fehrman, F. Otto, "A Liouville theorem for elliptic systems with degenerate ergodic coefficients",
to appear in Annals of Applied Probability, ArXiv.
- P. Bella, A. Giunti, "Green's function for elliptic systems: moment bounds",
- P. Bella, B. Fehrman, J. Fischer, F. Otto, "Stochastic homogenization of linear elliptic equations: Higher-order error estimates in weak norms via second-order correctors",
- P. Bella, R.V. Kohn, "Wrinkling of a thin circular sheet bonded to a spherical substrate",